Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 10:30 AM
Advance registration for speakers and observers opens September 24 at 10:30 AM.
For the September 26, 2018 Board Meeting, advance registration to speak and observe will be available beginning Monday, September 24th at 10:30 AM and close Tuesday, September 25th at 5:00 PM, or until all slots are filled. You can advance register during the registration period by the following methods:
- Online: www.cpsboe.org (recommended)
- Phone: (773) 553-1600
- In Person: 1 North Dearborn Street, Suite 950
To ensure equity of access to address the Board, an individual may not speak at two (2) consecutive Board Meetings. In the event an individual registers to speak at a consecutive Board Meeting, the individual will not be called to address the Board.
Although Advance Registration is recommended, you can also register to observe a meeting on the day of a Board Meeting via:
- Same Day In Person Observer Registration: 42 W. Madison Street lobby
- Registration Time: Opens at 10:15 AM and will remain open for the duration of the Board Meeting
- A photo ID is required for registration.
Same Day, In-Person Observer Registrations are taken on a first come, first serve basis as seats become available.
The Public Participation segment of the meeting will begin as indicated in the meeting agenda and proceed for no more than 60 registered speakers for the two hours.