Provide written comments on board meetings/hearings.
Please provide feedback on proposed policy or rule changes.
Next Chicago Board of Education meetings
Board meetings are held monthly on the fourth Wednesday of every month, unless otherwise noted. Members of the public are welcome.
More information about the meetings »
Wed, May 25, 2022 at 10:30 AM
All advance registration speakers slots filled.
Includes actions, proceedings, and presentations.
CPS Loop Office
42 W. Madison Street
Chicago, IL 60602 (Map + directions)
Committees are held in the community to provide greater transparency and additional opportunities for members of the public to contribute to educational policies at CPS. More about committee meetings »
Includes notes, transcripts, and presentations.
News and announcements
- Meet the 2021-2022 Honorary Student Board Member, Isabel M., Senior at Lincoln Park High School
- April 18, 2022
- The 2022-2023 Honorary Student Board Member Application is Now Available
- March 25, 2022
- Report of the Chief Financial Officer pursuant to Board Rule 5-14 and Section 35 ILCS 200/18-60 of the Illinois Property Tax Code
- July 8, 2021
- Notice Finance and Audit Committee Meeting
- January 25, 2021
- Chicago Board of Education Finance and Audit Committee Update
- October 28, 2020
- Chicago Board of Education Workforce Development and Equity Committee Update
- May 26, 2020
For Chicago Public Schools general information call
Questions or concerns relating to the Chicago Board of Education? Call (773) 553-1600.
We’re here to help
We want to make it easier for you to communicate with us. Please let us know your comments or questions.
Request office hours to connect with a Board of Education member one-on-one.