Please provide feedback on proposed policy or rule changes.
Next Chicago Board of Education meetings
Board meetings are held monthly on the fourth Wednesday of every month, unless otherwise noted. Members of the public are welcome.
More information about the meetings »
Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:30 AM
Advance registration for speakers and observers opens Jun 22, 2020 at 10:30 AM
Includes actions, proceedings, and presentations.
CPS Loop Office
42 W. Madison Street
Chicago, IL 60602 (Map + directions)
News and announcements
- Chicago Board of Education Workforce Development and Equity Committee Update May 26, 2020
- Communication from Chair Elizabeth S. Todd-Breland Regarding the Workforce Development and Equity Committee Update English Version Spanish Version
- The 2020-2021 Honorary Student Board Member Application is Now Available April 27, 2020
- The Chicago Board of Education is seeking an Honorary Student Board Member for the 2020-2021 School Year.
- Joshua Torres, 2019-2020 Honorary Student Board Member April 27, 2020
- Meet the 2019-2020 Honorary Student Board Member, Joshua Torres, Senior at Prosser Career Academy High School
For Chicago Public Schools general information call
Questions or concerns relating to the Chicago Board of Education? Call (773) 553-1600.
We’re here to help
We want to make it easier for you to communicate with us. Please let us know your comments or questions.
Request office hours to connect with a Board of Education member one-on-one.