Please provide feedback on proposed policy or rule changes.
Next Chicago Board of Education meetings
Board meetings are held monthly on the fourth Wednesday of every month, unless otherwise noted. Members of the public are welcome.
More information about the meetings »
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 10:30 AM
Advance registration for speakers and observers opens Apr 20, 2020 at 10:30 AM
Includes actions, proceedings, and presentations.
CPS Loop Office
42 W. Madison Street
Chicago, IL 60602 (Map + directions)
News and announcements
- Chicago Board of Education Announces Modified Format for March 25, 2020 Board Meeting March 21, 2020
- Board Meeting on March 25 will be Live Streamed and Utilize Teleconferencing
- Chicago Board of Education Whole Child Committee Materials from January 27, 2020 February 24, 2020
- Communication from Chair Amy Rome Regarding Whole Child Commitee Meeting held on January 27, 2020 Activities - Individual and Group Responses Activities and Facilitator Notes - Originals Presentati…
- Chicago Board of Education Early Childhood Committee Materials from January 14, 2020 February 13, 2020
- Communication from Chair Luisiana Meléndez Regarding Early Childhood Committee Meeting held on January 14, 2020 Frequently Asked Questions Presentation Transcript
- Chicago Board of Education Workforce Development and Equity Committee Materials from December 16, 2019 Meeting January 10, 2020
- Communication from Chair Elizabeth S. Todd-Breland Regarding the Workforce Development and Equity Committee Meeting held on December 16, 2019 Group Comments (Transcribed) Group Comments (Origin…
For Chicago Public Schools general information call
Questions or concerns relating to the Chicago Board of Education? Call (773) 553-1600.
We’re here to help
We want to make it easier for you to communicate with us. Please let us know your comments or questions.
Request office hours to connect with a Board of Education member one-on-one.