Please provide feedback on proposed policy or rule changes.
Next Chicago Board of Education meetings
Board meetings are held monthly on the fourth Wednesday of every month, unless otherwise noted. Members of the public are welcome.
More information about the meetings »
Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 10:30 AM
Advance registration for speakers opens Nov 16, 2020 at 10:30 AM
Includes actions, proceedings, and presentations.
CPS Loop Office
42 W. Madison Street
Chicago, IL 60602 (Map + directions)
News and announcements
- Chicago Board of Education Finance and Audit Committee Update October 28, 2020
- Communication from Chair Sendhil Revuluri Regarding the Finance and Audit Committee Update
- Report of the Chief Financial Officer pursuant to Board Rule 5-14 and Section 35 ILCS 200/18-60 of the Illinois Property Tax Code July 22, 2020
- Report of Taxes to be Levied
- Chicago Board of Education Workforce Development and Equity Committee Update May 26, 2020
- Communication from Chair Elizabeth S. Todd-Breland Regarding the Workforce Development and Equity Committee Update English Version Spanish Version
For Chicago Public Schools general information call
Questions or concerns relating to the Chicago Board of Education? Call (773) 553-1600.
We’re here to help
We want to make it easier for you to communicate with us. Please let us know your comments or questions.
Request office hours to connect with a Board of Education member one-on-one.